Miracle needed? You are not alone.
Do you find yourself in a difficult situation and wish for a miracle to happen? Maybe you are struggling with a particular problem, for a long time and you’re feeling stuck. Or maybe you’re going through a tough period in your life and you’re desperate for something good to happen. Whatever the case may be, it’s natural to want a miracle to come along and make everything better.
But what is a miracle, really? Is it something that comes out of nowhere and solves all of our problems? Or is it something that we have to create ourselves?
There’s no denying that miraculous events do happen. We hear stories all the time about people who have experienced amazing coincidences or unexpected good fortune. But these types of events are rare, and they normally can’t be counted on to solve our problems. Or might there be a miracle solution? We think there is.
Miracles – rare or not?
So if we’re looking for a miracle in our own lives, perhaps it’s time to shift our focus. Instead of waiting for something external to happen, we can start working on creating our own miracles.
This doesn’t mean that we have to rely solely on our own efforts to solve our problems. There are many resources and support systems available to us, such as therapy, support groups, and mentorship. But ultimately, it’s up to us to take action and make positive changes in our lives.
Take action by making the first tiny step
So how do we create our own miracles? Here are a few tips:
- Set clear goals. What do you want to achieve in your life? Make a list of specific, achievable goals and start working towards them.
- Take small steps. Big changes can be overwhelming, so break your goals down into smaller, more manageable tasks. Celebrate your progress along the way.
- Seek help when you need it. Don’t be afraid to reach out for support when you’re struggling. There are many people who are willing and able to help, whether it’s a friend, family member, or professional.
- Stay positive. It’s easy to get discouraged when things aren’t going well, but it’s important to stay positive and keep moving forward. Surround yourself with positive influences and don’t let setbacks hold you back.
- Believe in yourself. Above all, believe in your own abilities and know that you are capable of achieving your goals.
- If you still can’t move, ask help from God. Just do it. It will help you.
– Sit down in a quiet place, take a pen and paper.
– Close your eyes and just pray: Dear God, thank you for this life. I struggle with the following issues in my life of which my heart is hurting: (name the issues). I hand them over to you, please let me know what actions to take. Amen.
– Be still for a while and wait for your thoughts en write them down instantly.
– Review your writings and determine which step you will take this same day.
– Watch this video on youtube if you want to learn more on how to hear God’s voice
Creating your own miracles may not be easy, but it’s definitely possible. With faith, hard work, determination, and a positive attitude, you can make positive changes in your life and create the miracle you’ve been hoping for.